Wednesday, January 9, 2019

My Readings for 2018

        2018 has ended! Another long year of pandering to my reading addiction. But my folly can be your joy. For this installment I decided to list all of the books that I've read this year that I have deemed worthwhile. Again, these are just the good ones. There have been just as many that were terrible, which I will spare you. For more suggestions look at my What I've Been Reading page. Enjoy and Caveat Emptor! 
















The Realm Vol. 1-4 






Walter Keonig's Things to Come




G. I Joe Vol. 20: Dawn of the Arashikage
















The Fun Never Stops!: An Anthology of Comic Art 1991-2006




Astro City vol 16: Broken Melody













Cartoons of the Roaring Twenties: Vol. 2: 1923 - 1925



























Buddy's Got Three Moms: Hate Vol. 5 review































Lovecraft: The Shunned House and Other Stories review










Lovecraft: Nyarlathotep, The Nameless City & other stories




 Lovecraft: The Doom that Came to Sarnath & Other Stories review



































       Offshore review









    Now Playing: A Seek-And-Find Book for Film Buffs review


              A Clockwork Orientation review

























































No comments:

Post a Comment