Saturday, August 1, 2015

In Defense of Choke Sex










Occasionally when I’m with a female acquaintance and things heat up, she asks me to choke her as I’m rhythmically inserting myself into her nether regions. And honestly, this hasn’t been isolated to just one whacky girl. The majority of women I have been with have preferred some sort of domination and choking during coitus.
Sometimes it has occurred as an organic progression- passionate kissing, leading to rough hands grabbing each other’s bodies, leading to heavy copulation, leading to hands around the throat, leading to an intense orgasm and her screaming in passion. At other times it been planned out ahead of time- a special request.
“You’re going to have to be rough with me. Show me who’s boss. Put me in my place. Use me like an animal. Treat me like a dirty girl.”
Well naturally a gentleman has to comply with a ladies request. It’s all part of being a polite guest. So I would dutifully clamp my hands around the base of her neck and squeeze with every thrust, making her cum like Niagara Falls.
Quite frankly, the art of dominating and choking a woman sexually can be exhausting. It takes much more effort and coordination to complete than your “standard” sexual positions- if anyone is actually still doing that.
Firstly you can’t just clamp down on a woman’s windpipe or you’ll knock her out. This is a mistake a lot of first timers make. It’s not sexy, it’s just painful. The best technique is to squeeze along the base of the neck on the common carotid artery. These arteries supply blood to the brain and, for some reason, stimulate sexual contact. Don’t squeeze for too long. Any longer than five seconds will probably render her unconscious. You will have to apply a squeeze and release technique regularly as you progress sexually. Practice and build up to it, it’s well worth the effort. Some of the biggest orgasms I’ve ever coaxed out of women have been using this style. Just be careful.
For the best results, to which I can personally attest, a person needs to get a nice secure hold and then squeeze in time with each mighty thrust. This sort of coordination is necessary for a clean flow of action. You can do it alternately, thrust then squeeze, but I find it’s like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time- doable, but awkward, and eventually saps away from your own pleasure.
Next we move onto knots. If you’re like me, eventually the entire choke thing will become stale. It isn’t something that you want to do every time anyhow. The next best thing is to tie her up. I do not suggest rope, unless she really likes to be hurt. Most adult stores will have bindings that don’t leave burns, or soft cuffs. But if you didn’t plan ahead and need to improvise, the bedspread works just as well, along with sheets and pillow covers.
Make sure they are tight! Because a woman who enjoys being bound, also enjoys thrashing about. And I discovered the value of needing to make proper knots, after one young lady, during an orgasmic frenzy, accidentally pulled loose the pillowcase and mistakenly clocked me on the side of the head. The romance of the evening died shortly thereafter.
I’m sure there will be a certain amount of disagreements, but I am convinced that most women enjoy (or at least fantasize about) being dominated in bed. No matter how she acts in public. No matter how much she bosses her husband around. No matter how much she controls the household. In the bedroom, more than anything else, women want the alpha male experience.
Don’t believe me? Let’s just look at all those dollar votes. Fifty Shades of Grey- the go to book on sexual dominance- has now sold over 100 million copies worldwide, has been translated into 52 languages, and set the record for the fastest selling paperback of all time. The trailer for the watered-down movie also has the distinction of being the most watched trailer of all time. I guarantee you that the majority of the sales for 50 Shades wasn’t by men. Every endorsement of the book that I’ve encountered has been from a woman gushing about how wonderful it was.
The wonderful thing about the book is that it is giving many people courage to follow their fantasies, or at least try them out. You may find that it adds the intensity that you're looking for in your love making. And don't forget guys, you can get choked too!
For more on this subject try my book A Fine Romance: Details on Dating a Hooker  for 3.99 in paperback or free on Audible Audiobook or 99 cents on kindle 


No comments:

Post a Comment